Presently, pastoring Radiant Church 540 E. H Street Colton, CA 92324. Pioneered a church for ten years 1989-1999, and in ministry and married for thirty nine years.
- Traveling Ministers and Associate pastors for twenty-five years.
- Ministered on Christian television and radio.
- Ministered and taught in Conferences, Churches, Bible Schools, Healing Crusades, Prayer Mountains in U.S. and Korea, Ministered in Ten Nations, Inner City Ministry for twelve years at the Angelus Temple Commissary in Los Angeles, CA and two years at the L.A. Dream Center.
- Dana has written seven teaching manuals which includes two children’s manuals.
- John and Dana are both song writers and have worship music, prayer services, teaching cassettes and CD’s available.
- Minister Healing Services globally.
- Minister in Youth Rallies and Youth Camps.
- Helped Ministries establish 24/7 Prayer Clocks and Davidic Psalmist Worship.
- Serve as Missionary Evangelists and operate in the 5-fold ministry anointing.
- L.I.F.E. Bible College.
- New Life Training Institute.
- Benny Hinn Signs and Wonders Bible School.
- John and Dana’s deepest desire for you:
Our prayer is that you would know Christ Jesus as your Lord and Savior. We desire for you to know that God’s presence, peace and healing power is for everyone who will receive. God sent His Son, Jesus, into this world so that you would have life eternal. Jesus Christ, God’s Son, died on a cross and shed His blood so that all mankind could be forgiven of sin and enter into heaven when they die. John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” If you have never asked Jesus into your heart and life please consider praying this prayer:
“Dear Jesus, come into my heart and life. I receive you as my personal Lord and Savior. I believe you died on the cross of Mt. Calvary for me. I ask for forgiveness of my sins and cleansing in my mind. From this day forward, I will read the Bible and find a church to attend so that I can grow as a born-again Christian.”
Dear friend, Welcome into the family of God! Please read the book of Matthew and gospel of John in the New Testament of the Holy Bible. Find a church that believes in teaching from the Holy Bible and attend weekly. You can purchase a Bible at any Christian Bookstore, and some secular stores. Email us for a free teaching on what it means to be a Christian.
P.O. Box 2303 Colton, CA 92324
WE LOVE YOU THROUGH CHRIST’S LOVE